Applying to Private School After the Deadliine
This AdmissionsQuest Ebook Offers a Guide to Applying to Private School Outside of Traditional Deadlines
You have choices. Many schools continue working to fill spaces throughout the late spring and all the way up to the opening of school.
Our guide will help you chart a plan and understand the special considerations necessary for finding and successfully applying to a school post-admission deadline.
Covered in Applying to Private School After the Deadline:
1. Options and schools with spaces available
2. Where to find a list of boarding schools with ongoing, spring and summer, rolling admission
3. Discussing financial aid with the school
4. Questions to ask yourself as you begin the admission process
5. Admission testing
6. An outline covering how to work through a compressed application period
7. Pitfalls: Issues and actions that can jeopardize your student's admission process
8. Best School fit: the ultimate goal