onBoarding is looking to add to voices and perspectives to our boarding school coverage. We welcome student, faculty and administrative perspectives.
Contributors must commit to publishing six posts each school year. Publications can come in a variety of forms and media- written articles, video, podcasts, and other forms of multimedia. The requirement is that all publications must contribute to presenting a rich fabric of boarding school life- it's opportunities and meanings.
Contributors must develop six posts during the academic year- about one post each month while school is in session. Posts should highlight and present the events, happenings and perspectives of their schools- new programs, changes, opportunities, observations about boarding schools and the great things that they do well. Contributing is a part-time, opportunity and is a non-paying gig. But, it presents a great opportunity for you to increase your visibility and help contribute to the onBoarding Schools conversation. First priority is given to AdmissionsQuest member schools.
What you need to have:
* a desire to observe, communicate, and share your boarding school insightPlease submit the following by Friday, June 5th:
* a role in a boarding school
* strong blog-style writing skills
* Your nameSend to: [email protected]
* The school with which you're affiliated
* What you do at the school
* Two sample topics that you would be interested in writing about and one sample of your writing
We will confirm your email and then review your submissions. After settling on new contributors, will contact you about developing your first few topics.
Add your voice to the onBoarding Schools conversation!