- Financial Aid Deadline(s): Initial Deadline: February 16th, rolling admisssions thereafter
- Financial Aid Awarded: $1,600,000
- % of Students Receiving Financial Aid: 37%
Considering Financial Aid?
Schools administer their financial aid individually. The keys to seeking financial aid are:
- Planning, including dedicating time to sit-down and work through the paperwork and process
- Communicating with the admission and financial aid officers at the school
- Completing the paperwork and forms early and accurately (forms and paperwork can differ between schools)
- Meeting the financial aid deadline (it's early).
Additional financial aid advice & tips offered by six private school admission counselors:
Visit AQ's Private School Financial Aid section for more information about private school loans and scholarship opportunities.