The Ethel Walker School’s 2010 Green Cup Challenge Video
Ethel Walker is an all-girls day/boarding school in Simsbury, CT.
About the Green Cup Challenge:
“The Green Cup Challenge starts with dedicated green teachers. The GCC invites all schools — public and private, day and boarding schools — to measure and reduce campus electricity use and GHG emissions, and supports campus greening efforts including recycling and water conservation.
The GCC invites all schools to measure and reduce electricity use and Greenhouse Gas emissions, and supports greening efforts including recycling and water conservation. The Challenge empowers students and builds community, while raising awareness about climate change and the importance of resource conservation.” (Green Cup Challenge, Green Schools Alliance)
- Berkshire School’s 2010 Green Cup Challenge Video
- Phillips Academy 2010 Green Cup Challenge Video
- Eaglebrook School’s 2010 Green Cup Challenge Video
- Shady Side Academy’s 2010 Green Cup Challenge Video
- Westtown School Takes the Green Cup Challenge